Pro Image Share Lightroom Plug-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Krajnyak View Post
    Still having an issue with some computers running IE not being able to see the previews. Anyone else having this problem or know what is causing it? Is there a setting in IE? Other than that, I love this plug in!
    This was fixed with the last update let me know if you have not received it.

Jan
    What is the optimum logo size for the identity plate to view on the iPhone both vertically and horizontally? Also is there any way to change the icon if the client downloads to the home screen? Thanks.

YES! You can change the home screen icon and the sharing icons if you want. Just replace them in the resources folder located in the ProImageShare folder. On PC you can see the folder on Mac just Control Click the plugin and go to "show package content" then you will see the resources folder.
    Here is a video on it.

Comment

Thank you John!

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Nohling View Post
        What is the optimum logo size for the identity plate to view on the iPhone both vertically and horizontally? Also is there any way to change the icon if the client downloads to the home screen? Thanks.
        300px wide has worked best for me.

Comment

Hey this app Rocks and the support is over the top !

cheers!
          steve

Comment

John, probably not the best way to reach you, but I haven't had any luck through your site. I had problems trying to download the latest upgrade and cannot access it anymore. I had a question as to how large the files need to be that are taken from [email protected]? Smaller? Larger?

Since downloading the app I upgraded from LR 5.5 to 5.6. In checking I found a file ProImageShare, lrwebengine. It's located in LR 5.5, but not 5.6 so I'm going to try to copy it to LR 5.6. My questions were made on 8/26 and your site still shows waiting moderation.

Could I please get the latest upgrade made available again. So far I think I owe more to my IT guy than the app cost.

Comment

I have been slammed at the studio finishing up my contract school but left you a message at your studio give me a call (901)521-8181 and I can answer all your questions.

Comment

I keep forgetting that I have ProImageShare … and haven't been using it like I should. Thanks for this awesome and affordable solution!

Comment

I think when my subscription is done with one of the other app services, I am going to try this plug-in. I don't create enough value using these apps to justify the continued cost of the subscription, but can totally justify purchasing this plug-in!

Comment

Great Annie I can help you get it setup and to understand. $69 one time fee updates for life. I am always trying to improve the sites it creates and will send them on to all user as I get them out of testing.

Comment

Norris Thanks!! Just let me know if you need any help or if you think of something the apps need to do always looking to improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Duncan View Post
                        I think when my subscription is done with one of the other app services, I am going to try this plug-in. I don't create enough value using these apps to justify the continued cost of the subscription, but can totally justify purchasing this plug-in!
                        I got ProImage share for the same reason. My clients do not seem too interested in getting an app so at least I'm not out a monthly/yearly fee.

Comment

John,

I haven't loaded the latest version yet… but is there an easy way to select an image to be the icon? .. or do I need to build that outside of lightroom every time I want something different?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Norris Carden View Post
                            John,

I haven't loaded the latest version yet… but is there an easy way to select an image to be the icon? .. or do I need to build that outside of lightroom every time I want something different?

Thanks!
                            Lightroom will not let me signal out one photo to do something different with so, yes you will have to do it outside of lightroom. The process is easy. Just export it to your hard drive change them using my included photoshop action and upload with any ftp app to your host. The permalink is still important so make sure you place it on your server where you said you were going to in the permalink box in Lightroom.

Comment

Working...
                            X