Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one took some time but wanted to share another collage

Hi,

Another one to share. Doing collage is not as easy as I thought even with templates!
    Last edited by Andrew Lee; 07-10-2005, 10:01 AM.

54 hits and no reply? What's up? I live for feedback...negative or positive

Comment

I think its really nice. I've never done one of a family like that, do they buy it? If so, what do you charge for something like that?

Comment

Thank you Bill.

I'm trying to revamp my strategy to generate more sale I've never presented a collage before but hope to generate little more from this. I'll let you konw if it sells

I plan to sell this for $150! I think it's a bargain...we'll see what they think eh?

I've configured the images so that the bottom image represents "foundation/support" by the father. The top represents "provider" as you can see the father looking down. And the middle represents the "center of life".
        Last edited by Andrew Lee; 06-28-2005, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Andrew,
          Very good composite. Ive spent the last year seeing what would work with my collages, and one thing you must do is show lots of samples in your studio. What I did, since I knew I was going to need samples anyway, was to make one of a good sitting and show it to the client when they came to order. Most bought on the spot and ones who didnt I kept for a wall sample. I rarely comp anymore, but, it was a good way to get started until the public begins to see the product in other people homes.
          Joe Rogers

Comment

I like it. Do you sell these framed? I have found most parents will buy the collages once they see them put together. Easy sell. Your price is very reasonable. The soft colors really make it stand out.

Comment

i really like the composition but the font is very hard for me to read. Overall it flows very well and is appealing.

Comment

Here's the final revised collage (embassy and mounted) I sent for printing If they don't buy...I'll keep it as a display/demo

Thanks for the template Pro4um!

Comment

I like it! I also like the font. I think it's probably harder to read here thatn in real life. I think it matches the image very well. I also like the hi-key. My prefernce would be to put the family image on the bottom and the dad on top. I get what you were trying to do but I think for balance sake it should go from father distance to closer distance. But heh! I am still learning all of this myself!

I think they will like it a lot!

Comment

(must have beentyping at the same time.)

I like the second the best (even though I liked the first one!!)

Comment

what is the name of this template??

Comment

Thanks Rebecca! I'll have to keep your tip in mind next time as it's too late for me to change it

I'll have to go home and check the name but if you do a search on collage, an action for this should pop up. It was very cool of em' to share! In this business....it's better to use what is out there than to invent one

Comment

Pretty cool, Andrew. I like it. Looks like a cute couple. I didn't catch what size you made this. 10x20?

Comment

Thanks. Yep, it's 10x20.

Comment

Only suggestion after the last one is to rearrange the order of the images. I don't like the 2 Mom ones together. I would swap the Mom and baby with the baby one as well as their names.

Comment

Working...
                              X