• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flower bonnets

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Here's one place...

http://www.fairytalesportraitprops.com/babyflower.html

You can also make you're own using a shower cap (or other old hat), flowers and hot glue...

Comment

Thanks Kim ! I'll go look!

Comment

Angela, I made them by buying a bonnet from walmart and just Hot glueing silk flowers onto it. Then adding ribbon to the front. If you can't do that I have seen them from Barnes that look close to what I created for 3 times the cost!
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, you know I'd never thought about making my own. Thanks for the suggestions on that.

Comment

Hi ! All ~Thanks sooo very much ! I made one and wow it was easy and turned out nice! I will be using it Friday! Thanks again!

Comment

how cute is that! Love it!

Comment

Thanks, They cost about $20 and I average close to $300 for each sell. We have them in peach, pink, red, pansies, and purple (periwinkle blue). We supply bloomers to match!

Comment

Juli ~ Where do you get the bloomers to match?

Comment

I have also made these using infant caps - the stretchy ones - stretched over a styrofoam ball - dip in hot glue and pinned in place with a straight pin until it dries - my favorite is a hibiscus one.

Hth,
                    Gena

Comment

Angela,
                      I buy every pair of bloomers I can get my hands on at a resale shop and thrift store. The pink ones shown on the baby above I made myself for about $1.50 in fabric and supplies. Can't beat it! Parents love this. Although, I have a degree in fashion just adds to my photography business. At 6mos. we put the bonnet on and put them in a flower pot with loose flowers next to it! Can be very creative here with this prop!

Comment

Yep just did flower pots last week ~ Maybe I'll get top post tommorow (proofs should be in)Thanks Again!

Comment

Working...
                        X