Polaroids, ever the nightmare...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaroids, ever the nightmare...

...except this time! MAN! I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE!

This is one of the main reasons I bought this pack.

This girl is from a nearby school that has about 1200 seniors. That is almost as many kids that were in my high school when I was in school 10 years ago.

Well, needless to say, I enjoyed this template. I hope you enjoy it too!

Michael
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    Attached Files
    I LOVE my lab, H&H!

where'd you get it?????????

I gotta know......

Rick

Comment

http://www.thedigitalimage.com/

Stover Digital, one of the greatest suppliers to digital photographers, if you ask me.

Enjoy!

Michael
      I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Michael:

IF you have any connections with them, tell them that I have tried and tried to get them to send me a little banner for the home page. They have paid, but I can't seem to get them to send it???

Kirk
        Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Michael, from a girls POV, that is really cute!
          Geaux Saints!!!

Comment

Kirk,

I really don't have a connection to them, but I'll send'm an e-mail.

Roni,

Thanks for the positive post! I really apprecaite it!

Michael
            I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Okay, I'll be brave and try a post... I just bought into here, and my mind is swimming. this is such a FANTASTIC group, worth way more than I paid to get in !!!
              I just received my CD's from Stover, and it seems as though everything I looked at was sized for 8x10... how can I resize to 5x7 format so that I can print billfolds?? I keep losing the edges.

HELP!

Thanks to everybody, especially Kirk for all his work and dedication.

Comment

John,

I must say, that with all the slightly nasty comments I've been getting, IT'S GOOD to hear you are happy.

IT'S ALSO good to hear you feal you got your moneys worth!! THIS IS MY BIGGEST concern.

The way the OLD Pro4uM's PDA was going, sometimes we would go MONTHS without even a POST!!

I'm sorry, when I start fealing (and I own the thing) that this place is loosing it's appeal, WELL I just had to make a change.

So for so good, the PDA is ROCKING!!! This is what it it supposed to be like.

PDA ROCKING, FREE coming and going......

Thank you!!!

OK, now to your question, YOU have 2 choices, both not too good.

1. OPEN the file, go to IMAGE>IMAGE SIZE and change it from 8x10 to 5x6.25 (proper aspect ratio). Then go to IMAGE>CANVAS SIZE and change the 6.25 to 7. YOU will then have to draw, clone, or make the edges back up.

2. OPEN the file, go to IMAGE>IMAGE SIZE and change it for 8x10 to 5x7. This will lose the aspect ratio but it will be a 5x7. To do this, you have to UNCHECK "Constrain Propertiees".

Yours,

Kirk
                Redheaded Johnson

Comment

How easy it is when you know how. Thanks alot, Kirk. That did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Voclain
                    John,

I must say, that with all the slightly nasty comments I've been getting, IT'S GOOD to hear you are happy.

Yours,

Kirk

Wow, who wouldn't love the new Pro4um? This software rocks!

Comment

just a reminder......

we all know it ain't the camera that makes the great image
                      we know (as Pro's) that good reliable eq makes it easier to get there.

why I say this ?

Cause it is the Cajun Red Head that is behind this software that is making this place RCK

And you know what he will say.............
                      it's us the user's that make it so great.

I will add..........

It really is both, just like working with a client that knows what they want and will allow us all the time we need on their wedding day to create outstanding images, as compared to the ones that do not want to invest any of their time to allow us to do what they really want and what we really can provide.

After all time is money and money is time,
                      those that invest in something reap greater rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Lott
                        just a reminder......

Cause it is the Cajun Red Head that is behind this software that is making this place RCK

Hi Steve, absolutely, Kirk is the man behind the curtain in the Forum of Oz

I meant I find the new software running the board to be much more powerful, easier to use, and it just looks dang nifty

Peace

Comment

Working...
                        X