Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a Random Sunday Afternoon in a Parking Garage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a Random Sunday Afternoon in a Parking Garage...

Ok...so I gotta tell you how important I think it is to PLAY...how important it is to find a MUSE...someone who will go with you on any given day and just let you try new places and new things...who will just let you CREATE. The more you go PLAY...the easier it gets. You should all make time for it!

Shot these today in a deserted parking garage in downtown Saint Paul...just felt like finding some new locations.

Post your images that you went out and PLAYED with...whatever they may be...scenics...fine art...trying out a new location. I'm starting another "share your funky images" thread! Come out and PLAY people!
    Attached Files

and a couple more from today
    Attached Files

Comment

jen,
      very nice as always. you're MY rock star. see you tomorrow.
      -j e d n e s s

Comment

K...I'll play!
        Attached Files

Comment

LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM....Especially the 3rd one!

JED - no YOU'RE the ROCK STAR!!!!

Comment

Beautiful images Jen, what a gorgeous woman.

Love your quote by the way, I did a report on Isadora Duncan long ago when I was in high school, she was quite a pioneer.

Comment

Isn't she a hottie???? She's my best friend's younger sister...I've been photographing her since she was 15 (not like this obviously) but she is just great because she allows me to do whatever i want...find a muse, you won't regret it!!!

Comment

Jen..Your work is just beautiful! I always enjoy seeing your images..it gives me some much needed inspiration! Thanks!

Comment

Jen, man I wished I could of stayed. It was great meeting you. Got home about 2am. Images look great!!!

Nate

Comment

Originally posted by Jen Hillenga
                    Isn't she a hottie???? She's my best friend's younger sister...I've been photographing her since she was 15 (not like this obviously) but she is just great because she allows me to do whatever i want...find a muse, you won't regret it!!!
                    I'm afraid I might . The laws around here are pretty clear.

Comment

Amy-Thanks!

Nathan-yeah...wish you could have stayed the weekend and been able to hang out and play...next time!

Dave...You silly boy! My model is 22 and fully dressed...there's no laws against that I promise! Besides...Life's too short not to take a risk!

Comment

Jen,

You a-muse me. LOL

Comment

Yummy! That 4th one is way sexy!! Nice job!

kj

Comment

ok fine....nobody say ANYTHING about mine!!

Comment

Jenn,

You are a genius. She is sooooooo beautiful and you make her even more so. I love your work!!!!!

How's that?

Comment

Working...
                              X