Free Color Printer owners watch your statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Color Printer owners watch your statements

Just a heads up. I got a $125 non reporting charge from Xerox. I sent in my report on the day, and didn't get my conformation email. So I called Xerox and they said "don't worry we are running behind on postings." So I faxed it again 5 days later. Called again same response. Then I get hit for $125 non reporting fee. I called them and challenged it. They wanted a report from my Fax machine confirming I sent it. I came to find out they hired new people to input the reporting. ( I think they outsourced it ) I also go the feeling I wasn't the only one this happened to. So check your email or Credit card statements. Again, someone not doing their job. Also they are quick to bill but 7-10 days to credit your account. Beware. Dave

Dave,

It has happened to us as well. We watch our credit card carefully. We called. We challenged. They credited.

I didn't mention it because I thought that it was a common sense thing to check your credit card billing and challenge any thing that didn't look right in it, but for the newbies, it is a good idea to share this info. Thanks for doing it!

Michael
    I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Working...
    X