Pictures in the wheat field...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures in the wheat field...

My two daughters decieded at the last minute they wanted pictures taken in the wheat field before harvest. This field was one of the last left-if fact they began cutting it just as we were finishing. Had a great time. Anyone else taken pictures in the wheat?? Make sure to post.
    Attached Files

Ooh, Janelle...I love pictures in wheat fields. Makes me homesick... Your girls are beautiful...great job.

Comment

a few more images of the kids being silly...
      Attached Files

Comment

Janelle, Great job, my goodness are your daughters beautiful! When I look at shots like this it makes me proud to be a photographer. Can you imagine what these pictures will mean to them 50 years from now? Really beautiful.

Comment

Thanks Kim and Terry
          We did have a great time. Like I said, had to quit early because the farmer was near!!

Kim, I take it there is no wheat in Florida?? Here is a few more from "Kansas" farm girl who we photographed in the wheat and the corn.
          Attached Files

Comment

No wheat fields near me...at least not that I know of.

Comment

Kim, you could always photograph them in the palmettos...just watch out for the rattle-snakes.

Comment

Our grain fields won't be ready until late July or early August....we're scheduling some seniors in hopes of the right dates.

Very nice Janelle.

Comment

You can just let green grass grow like weeds and then turn brown for a similiar look. We also let broom sage grow wild in the winter at our house and we get the same effect.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Janelle ~

They aren't "pictures" . . . they are beautiful portraits! You did a beautiful job with these!

Vivienne

Comment

Girl these are BEAUTIFUL portriats! I have to agree with Vivenne!

The bad thing is that a corn field scares me more of snakes than a wheat field. I guess they would be just as bad in both! ME no do snakies!

Comment

C'mon Kori...just put on your big ole boots and they won't get ya!!

Now the corn field.. notice that the photo is cropped at the waist. That is because I am not in the field, I am out on the road. I put the client in the corn. My girls in the wheat was a different story. I had a step ladder and I stayed up on it as they moved around for the photos. So see, you really don't have to go out in it...no need to worry about snakes.

Comment

Soybeans don't get that high. lol

Comment

These are awesome pictures. Love them all.

Comment

This my son Calvin, at the end of the shoot...I use this image on my copyright page

BTW...nice images, your daughters are gorgeous!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X