October Colors in Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Colors in Wyoming

Just finished some senior pics this afternoon. I've seen several post about Fall Colors, so I thought I'd show you Fall Colors in Wyoming.

Comments are appreciated.
    Attached Files

More Fall Colors

There have been several pics of snowboarders, and that is another reason for these pics. Right out in the backyard.
    Attached Files

Comment

Snowboarders in Wyoming

The kids here really wait for the snow to do these pics. It was around 19 degrees when we did these.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice photos probley big sellers too. I like those green merits they are the best.
        I hope they were in your backyard as it would be a bit cold for me.

Randy Pauley

Comment

YOU HAVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

NO FAIR!

I live in Central Texas! Last time it snowed here I was 12!

Comment

I bet that white stuff makes for a great reflector.

Kirk
            Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Allan
              Chalk one up for us northern boys. We had our first snow on Wed. Which is REAL early for us but it photographes well.
              Llew
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

We're sitting up here in Alaska with NO SNOW! Normally by mid October it's on the ground and stays till spring but we've not yet had a flake! We have a dozen seniors waiting to do the 2nd half of their split session with snowboards and snowmachines.

Comment

Snowboards? Snowmachines?

Man! This is a real bummer! We have nothing like that here! Just green then brown then green then brown and so on!!

I could make tons of money if we got snow here regularly.

Roy, you & the Mrs going to SPI this year?

Comment

Michael,
                    I wonder if we could talk HEB or Sam's into letting us set up in a cooler ? It's the only place I know that might have SNOW in Central Texas.
                    Russell

Comment

HA!

That would be great, but I don't think they'd do it for us. They'd set itup and then have one of their employees do the photos! Used towork for HEB, I know how they think.

Comment

They look great Allan reminds me when I live in Iowa.

Andrew
                        Andrew

Comment

HEy

Michael, who knows with el nino... we might get some snow this year... we got snow several times last el nino..... we can only hope..... only problem is that city shuts down... KUZ...no one knows how to drive in the stuff.......

Roy.... to bad about Soldotna... not getting any snow... never been there in the winter...... like the summers....

Noticed in our convention center here over the weekend... INDOORS... they had a small slope set up for people to pracitce skiing and snowboarding...
                          did not have that much room but looked like fun........... what a mess though...

Like those fall colors.......................... do wish we had some...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎