SPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPI

Now that we can see some images of people here on the 4um, we won't have to go around looking at name tags at the convention party! (I am assuming there is still giong to be a party)And for those who have over 100 posts on here and still NO IMAGE UP, do you know any photographers?

Yep there is going to be a party!!!

Can't wait!!

Kirk
    Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Hey all, made those flight arrangements last night, hotel this morning and called Terry for the convention. Look forward to meeting everybody, learning more and having a great time.

Best regards, Ernst

Comment

Sure, now we just have to make our faces look like our photos.

Maybe we'll have to wear name badges with our pictures on them. Otherwise I'll be looking for a redheaded guy with a head the size and shape of a pencil.

Comment

Fred...I know...
          I've been trying to use the healing tool on my face but for some reason it doesn't work...
          Shannon

Comment

I'll be the one with the pro4um baseball cap. Can't post a photo of me yet, cause I'm not up to that 100th post. ;-(

Ernst

Comment

Well Shannon, we'll just look for the pink thing on your shoulder. I'm bringing my multicolored background with me, attached to my body.

Comment

Ernst, where'd you get the pro4um cap? And is it true they only come in "red"?

Comment

Fred ,
                  that pink thing is an umbrella.. you know cute kind they put in your drinks... I had a big drink that day!

Comment

Either that or you're a itty bitty person.

How often DO you hide naked behind a pink umbrella?

Comment

oh.. not too often...
                      Some times I get behing the purple umbrella!

Comment

Ok, so I'm color blind.

There's probably some fancy name for that exact color like "puce" or "chalance" or something. Nothing anymore is "pink" or "purple"

Comment

Working...
                        X