Collage help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collage help needed

I am doing a small job for my local volunteer fire company. For their annual awards banquet I am doing award plaques for them. These are going to be single 8x10 images with some text overlayed on top with the name of the award and the recipients name.

Thats the easy part. They give another award a year that is the "big" award they give. In years past they have given an engraved Firemans axe. But this year they want to do something different. And they have given me pretty much free reign to do what I want, but basically I need to end up with an image roughly 16x20 in size.

My first instinct is to do one large image, but I don't think thats what they have in mind. These are some of the images I have to work with.

Any ideas of how to collage these, or blend them, display them....any ideas at all?

thanks
    Llew
    Attached Files
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Do you have an image of the building? Or of an entire firetruck? I think I would start with something like that as the base image...and go from there.

Comment

I like the bldg idea...

any others?
      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

also a full image of the truck would be good. If possible an action shot of the truck with firemen squirting water at a fire, showing the backs of the firement so it is more generic. Smoke and fire would really add mood to the blend.

Comment

Put some naked bodies on the fire truck and it would be more interesting.

Comment

Some fire for blending...?...(by itself, not on the naked bodies)
            Attached Files

Comment

I like the last one. It seems less busy... But I think Marci is right a large image with smaller images around would be nice... Or you could make it a blend like some do as an art peice... Or choose one and make it black and white...fade it and then put the color ones on the "base"....
              What are they looking for? An arsty image or a more clean look?

Comment

Llew,
                How'd you make out with this?

Comment

Working...
                X