White Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Vinyl

Does any of you use White vinyl. Is it any good. I normally just use white seamless paper for white background. But thought I may buy some of this.
    Thanks

Look at www.dennymfg.com and they usually have it marked on clearance for 40% off. I have it and it's pretty heavy weight. I like it.

Comment

...boy, even at 40% off, you can buy a lot of white seemless for that amount of $$

Comment

Yes..That is 1 reason I thought about getting it. Was a great price. And it would last.

Comment

I thought about getting this too. You have to have a heavy duty roller but it would be so nice to just roll it up and down and not worry about tearing or putting tile board on the floor.

Maybe we could get a group buy going???

Comment

Dennys has had this on sale at 50% off three times this year (that I know of).

Comment

Knowledge Backgrounds....A Gold sponsor here.... has them at 50% off.

Comment

The thing thats cool about vinal is the little bit of reflection you get below the subject. A 10X30 would only be $250 at Knowledge. Something to think about.

Comment

I've used mine for 2 seasons now. I love it, you just have to keep it clean which is no big problem. Watch out for ballet gals. They use a heavy edge polish on their shoes that is tough to come out. You also need a heavy duty roller to put it on or it will sag. I use some old awning alumnium tubes I found at a salvage store.

Comment

I use the white vinyl from Dennys, and I love it, its great. Easy to clean photographs pure white and no tears or uneven edges to worry about.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I will order it today!!!

Comment

I bought the Denny's vinyl at 50? off this year & like it. One thing to keep in mind is the shipping is not cheap. The shipping on mine was around $90.

Comment

That was supposed to read 50% off.

Comment

Does anyone have suggestions on a heavy duty roller system?

Comment

Originally posted by Beth Hemeter View Post
                              Does anyone have suggestions on a heavy duty roller system?

There is a group buy goin on now for Protech(sp?) system and rollers. When I purchased my canvases from Denny Mfg, I had them put the canvases on the rolls for me....didn't cost me for them to do the work, but it saved me a headach of getting them on straight LOL. Their heavy duty rolls are 4" and reinforced. I have the Denny Mfg rollers and they don't fit on the Protech system.
                              Last edited by Diana Aliprandi; 07-16-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X