Slideshows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideshows

I am looking for a GOOD program to make slideshows to sell to my customers, but I don't want them to be able to copy pictures from, but play on a DVD player...not just the computer. Know one??

Hi Mathew Which computer platform do you need the software for? Mac or Windows?

Kind Regards
    -Billie

Comment

Windows

Comment

Proshow Gold www.timeexposure.com

Comment

Colleen, the web site for ProShow Gold is actually http://photodex.com/

Stanee

Comment

Oops, sorry about that, you are right. timexposure is for Proselect.

Comment

Not usre they won't be able to copy them tho. But the resolution of a DVD show is 720 (or 640) x 480, so they won't be able to get anything huge.

Comment

Trust me if you can see the images on the computer you can copy them. 95% of slide shows pause on an image by pressing the space bar, this makes for an easy copy. (Ctr+Prt Screen) but there are many free programs that seperate the images from a DVD or CD slide show and save in a nice little folder.

Best thing to do is either make enough on the sale you dont care, or if you want put a light copyright accross the image to make it too much a PITA to mess with.

Comment

The new P2E has better protection than the last versions. The goofy dialog box on earlier ones were easy to get around. Now I think it would take a separate program to get the image.

ProShow Producer has the same protection. Pressing Prnt Screen gets you nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X