Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden of the Gods

Finally got my camera out. YAH!
    We spent the morning in the Garden of the Gods.
    I have 3 seniors booked..so hopefully I can share some fun stuff soon!
    DM
    Last edited by DonnaMartinez; 04-24-2008, 01:10 PM.

gorgeous black and white, what do you use for your conversions? They look infrared.

Comment

I use the Nik color efex pro bw conversion. It does let me colorcode my conversion process so I do use red alot to darken the sky. I love adjusting the conversion by colored filter.
      DM

Comment

some color

Probably should add more color..it was a beautiful morning. I have a couple shoots coming up out here..I am so stoked!
        Last edited by DonnaMartinez; 04-24-2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Gorgeous, Donna. I am so wanting to go there. What time of day were you there? We are through there all the time, but it always seems like it's either the middle of the day or the middle of the night.

Comment

We left this morning around 9:00 and left at 11:30. It was just HOT by then. I am going to try to get my people in and out of there early...to avoid the heat and the crowds.
            I loved watching the people climb...even tho I didn't think they were supposed to do that? There were signs...saying it was prohibited.
            That last color one you can see the little dots toward the bottom.

Comment

Donna good place to have a Jeep!

Comment

Yeah..but my Jeep is a girlie jeep....no 4x4. Dh is looking at trucks tho.

Comment

I love it there! Donna, how long have you been in the Springs? We have a bunch of family near Denver and over the range in Grand Junction. Colorado is one of my favorite states!!

Comment

We got here the 18th and finally got our "goods" thursday. So we took a day off to explore today. LOVED it!
                    Dh leaves for Airborne school in 2 weeks to Ft. Benning..and then comes home to settle in 10th Group SF.
                    WHOOHOO!

Comment

Donna, great images and thank you for sharing them. I am also very excited about the seniors you have booked. Keep it up and I hope they go well. I am looking forward to seeing some of those as well.

Comment

Thank you Michael. Things are starting here rather nicely.

Comment

Yay Donna. 3 Seniors already!! I'm sure this is just the beginning.:yahoo:

Not too shabby on the pics, either.

Gorgeous conversions. Those are worthy for any collectors walls.

Comment

Originally posted by DonnaMartinez View Post
                            We got here the 18th and finally got our "goods" thursday. So we took a day off to explore today. LOVED it!
                            Dh leaves for Airborne school in 2 weeks to Ft. Benning..and then comes home to settle in 10th Group SF.
                            WHOOHOO!
                            My son did that. He loved it! If you get the chance to go on the last week, do it! We went and watched both a day and night jump. Have you been to Ft Benning? If you go let me know, we loved it there. Is your DH active army? I don't know what 10th Group SF is. I knew he is military. My son is National Guard in AZ. He is waiting for Assault School the hopes for Ranger School back at Benning.
                            Sorry didn't mean to hijack.

Comment

My DH is Active Duty. 10th Group is the Special Forces Unit here at Ft. Carson. I hope he comes back in one piece from GA...LOL...he is 41 and probably will be the oldest fart there! LOL
                              I probably won't make it out there...I need to get sessions rolling...but it sounds like fun!
                              Aileen..I know..I am going YAY YAY YAY!
                              I haven't even shot a rep yet...so get the three paying ones done..and I have like 3-4 reps to free shoot..and maybe that will get things really rolling here.

Comment

Working...
                              X