Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Motherboard Question

Ideal lens: 40-120 f2.8 High end glass.

THAT is what we need. It is a 3:1 zoom ratio and would be THE PERFECT portrait lens. Anyone know how to melt glass?

Gary Box

Re: Wax Paper for the Phaser 860???

It also helps if the upper tray is only 1/2 full.

Comment

Re: Well, you finally got me, too

Wer, in a tight spot!

Wer, in a tight spot!

(barn scene before it went up in flames) That isn't one of your cajun barns? wuz it? ( in the movie)

Jes.

Comment

Yesterday I got an email

confirming my order. Nothing since then.

Ray

Comment

Re: Yesterday I got an email

I'll send you another one RIGHT NOW!!

Kirk

Comment

Computer Motherboard Question

Okay this is a question for you computer geek types. I read awhile back but I can't seem to find it. Some one had posted about a computer they had built and mentioned that one of the most important componets was the mother board. Whats the difference in mother boards and what does one look for in a good or not so good board?

thanks

Llew

Comment

Re: Computer Motherboard Question

A motherboard is THE most important part of your computer. It is the enginen so to speak. As far as what are the differences, that would be like comparing several different models of cars. Number of expansion slots, how fast a processor it can handle, how much memory can it handle, so on and so on.

If you go to your local bookstore, they have some great computer magazines on how to build a PC in simple steps. I built my own 286, then 386, then 486. When I went to the 586 I stopped building and let my son-in-law take over. I cann't remember the name of the magazine but it breaks it down into clear concise easy to understand terminolgy.

George

Comment

Re: Computer Motherboard Question

(2) very stable well made motherboards are ASUS and Tyan. They are both readily available. Try to find a Motherboard with an Intel Chipset if you are going to use a P4, if you are going the way of AMD, then that is not as important. Ask me anything you'd like I'd be glad to help, Dave

Comment

Working...
                X