My date with Jessica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My date with Jessica

I think I might be getting somewhere with this HS Senior, taking prettttty pictures thing.

Best to you'all, Ernst
    Attached Files

Nice light Ernst...so what time was this in Washington...so I know what to look forward to for "GREAT" light.
    DM

Comment

Just last night Donna about 8:30ish. We had a blast.

Ernst
      Attached Files

Comment

Ernst,

A little advice if you wish....

The second one I would advise to turn her angle from the camera. She is a little on the thick side and the pose isn't helping being head on. The pose is kinda masculine as well.

Just some advice. But the light is GREAT!!!

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, Please tell me what you mean by "turn her angle from the camera"? I'll work on a few more and will post them soon.

Ernst

Comment

I think Dave meant to turn or twist so as not to have her straight on to camera. More of her back toward the car, body more toward light. G

Comment

Here's two more.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ernst

You never want to have shoulders square on to the camera. Your last pose posted is a better angle but the hands together is a bit demure. Put her hands on the hips ot thumbs in the hoops.

Dave

Comment

Again Thanks Dave for your thoughts. I personally think this is my best session yet with a HS Senior, just got to slow down alittle bit more and look at all those little details. Here's two more I just finished working on.

Best to ya, Ernst
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ernst, did you try the last one exposing for the shadow across her eyes and letting the rest blow out? that might have been coolio!

Comment

Working...
                    X