• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Home Alabama-Senior Pix

My 3rd multiple upload-please be gentle with CC-
    Thanks Roger
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Roger Curry; 07-04-2005, 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling

THIS IS A SENIOR? Well if I can get past her beauty I may be able to find something wrong. I would suggest on #1 and #2 doing a vignette to darken the edges and bring in focus, it would also get rid of what ever is behind the stair rail on the right side.
    Overall pretty good stuff.

Comment

Hey I am on my way out. But one thing you might want to strive for if they are standing or sitting. Make sure there very back of their behind is a few inching in front of the back of their shoulder blades. Just play with it. And bring that chest out so they will not look like they are slouching. Do not show straight in to the closest armpit. Just some points.

She looks 30 at least.
      "Stay Ignorant, My Friends"

Comment

Roger...she really is pretty!!

May I suggest on the darker images running some kind of VIGNETTE action??? You will find several in the action section.

Kirk
        Redheaded Johnson

Comment

The posing of #'s 1 and 3 is better then #2(no pit shots ). The primary deficiency that will need "fixin'" is that she has dark eye sockets. Gonna have to solve that one to move forward.
          Re-examining, it might be that a technique will have to be honed from PS since the light in 1&3 is already flat.
          Last edited by Dave Cisco; 07-05-2005, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Man, girls didn't look like that in MY high school

Comment

Jessica

Welcome CC
              Attached Files

Comment

Catherine

2004 senior-welcome cc-Thanks Roger
                Attached Files

Comment

She's a beauty! Ditto Cisco's comments.

Comment

#4 watch the tummy! Girls have a fit if they think they look fat.

Comment

Hey Roger!! We're going to have to get together for a fun model shoot--I'm just up the road in Birmingham! I used to live in Millbrook and Montgomery.

Comment

Something Different

Anyone ever get requests for something totally off the wall? You never know until you try, you can't sell what you don't shoot.
                        Roger
                        Attached Files

Comment

Biggest problem I see, as mentioned by Dave, is the darkness under her eyes. A little PS can fix that. Something you should watch out for before the shoot. A little makeup would save a lot of computer work.

Comment

Working...
                          X