Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPI drawing and seniors

I have two questions:

I am still pretty new to SPI and wondered how the drawing for the car worked. When do we send in our $100 fee for that? Are there any rules on how you can market that?

We have the majority of senior class lists for our area, but are still unable to get ahold of the remaining three. Besides American Student List, are there other companies to purchase these from? That is our last option, we have tried everything else.

Thanks in advance, Lisa

Re: SPI drawing and seniors

Lisa

I do not know where you are, but please check with your local and state officials before you start with the car thing. I found out that here I was in violation of a couple of laws with offering that kind of thing. By not doing it again I am staying out of any serious trouble, but the whole thing was very unnecessary, if I had asked I could have saved myself some worry. By the way, most of my kids were not really that interested, their parents were, especially when they read about taking the money instead of the car. I believe that the $'s for the car have to be in very quickly as they only accept a certain number of studios in that promotion.

I have never used any of the listing services. Everytime I talk to such people they tell me that they have x-number of students listed, when I know for a fact that the school runs about twice or more that number of students. I can usually find out that many address myself....

Mike

Comment

Re: SPI drawing and seniors

Lisa

I think that the deadline for signing up for the car drawing is already passed but might go ahead and check with them and see if you can still sign up.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X