Studio Zap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Zap

Has anyone figured out how to make it work with the new Photoshop CC?
    Luckily I have an older computer with photoshop CC15 and it still works. Love that program. Wondering if any techies have figured it out.

what is studio zap?
    "Stay Ignorant, My Friends"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Babin View Post
      what is studio zap?
      Tim, this was a software that made things in PS....it was a way to access ACTIONS and the things actions can do but in a more graphical setting...thus it was easier for many. I personally never used it because I fully understand actions and how to use them. But those that used Studio Zap would swear by it. I personally never got into it.

So, forgive me for not helping,,,,I just don't have it.

Kirk
      Redheaded Johnson

Comment

I had to go back to a windows 7 computer for Lightroom 4 and Studio Zap to run. It's a PITA to transfer files back and forth from Main PC to the Win 7 pc but thats the only way I can continue to use it. Oh the Win 7 pc is never connected to the internet. It will try to update as soon as its connected and it will not run until you remove that update. I just leave it disconnected and it works as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Poston View Post
          I had to go back to a windows 7 computer for Lightroom 4 and Studio Zap to run. It's a PITA to transfer files back and forth from Main PC to the Win 7 pc but thats the only way I can continue to use it. Oh the Win 7 pc is never connected to the internet. It will try to update as soon as its connected and it will not run until you remove that update. I just leave it disconnected and it works as it should.
          Interesting.....what exactly is "studio zap" doing for you? Can you post an image?

Kirk
          Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Grondin View Post
            Has anyone figured out how to make it work with the new Photoshop CC?
            Luckily I have an older computer with photoshop CC15 and it still works. Love that program. Wondering if any techies have figured it out.
            What do you need "Studio Zap" to do for you? Can you post an image?

Kirk
            Redheaded Johnson

Comment

I use them to make wallet proofs

Comment

The only thing I've really ever used it fo, and still do is to automate making watermarked images for facebook. Really sped the process up

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O'Connell View Post
                  The only thing I've really ever used it fo, and still do is to automate making watermarked images for facebook. Really sped the process up
                  That is the only thing I have ever seen it used for also. And, most of the things I have seen it used for you can create an action for. That is what I have done.

Kirk
                  Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X