Monitor Calibration for H&H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Calibration for H&H

Twice in the past month I have e-mailed H&H asking for whatever info I need to profile my monitor so I can get their best prices on T&I products. I have yet to hear back. Can anyone here tell me what I need to do to get my monitor to H&H specs? Or recommend a lab that will answer my questions AND give me a quality product.

Thanks!

Ken the info you need is on the website on the FAQ page

Here's a link
    http://www.hhcolorlab.com/Studio/Faqs.aspx

Disregard this link.. IN fact DON"T follow those instructions. I can't believe they actually have that online. That is Awful advice
    Last edited by Llew Wenzel; 07-30-2007, 02:19 PM.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

RGB

JPEG level 10 (saves space)

Calibrate your monitor.

Follow Llew's advice about ignoring theirs

Comment

Ken,

The faq section is in the process of being updated, however, there is a pdf in the reference section that will give you better and more up to date instructions. Here is a link to it:

http://www.hhcolorlab.com/Studio/Res...alibration.pdf

Also, can you let me know who you emailed to? I'd like to find out... Thanks!

Bentley

Comment

WOW! What customer service!!!

Ya'll the greatest

Comment

Thanks guys!

Bently, it has been a few weeks since I e-mailed. I did not have my welcome packet near by so I went to the H&H web site and clicked on a customer service persons e-mail. I do not know whose name I clicked on.

Thanks for the link, I'm sure it will help. I have two school sport jobs coming up next week and I do not want to print it in house.

Comment

I'll add...EMAIL is not 100%....they do not always go through.

I have actually gotten emails that have been floating around space for 6 or more months...that finally came in.

WHO KNOWS all the ones that do not ever come in.

Kirk
              Redheaded Johnson

Comment

cool new avatar........love that couch! Is that lemonade you are sipping on???

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Voclain View Post
                  I'll add...EMAIL is not 100%....they do not always go through.

I have actually gotten emails that have been floating around space for 6 or more months...that finally came in.

WHO KNOWS all the ones that do not ever come in.

Kirk
                  I think they go visit all the socks that I've lost over the years

Comment

Working...
                  X