In Need of a Stadium Locker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need of a Stadium Locker!

I have a football and cheerleading T&I shoot in early September and have decided this year to go with a locker room theme. I am in search of a reputable dealer of new/used locker suppliers and in particular one that deals with stadium lockers.

Does anyone here have experience with one? Also, worth a try, does anyone here have one they are looking to part with? I'd prefer to have one in either navy blue, white or silver - the team colors. I need to have one in the next few weeks.

Thanks.

Carl,

Do you have a lot of room? If not, then I'd suggest those FlexTex backgrounds from Denny, there's a group buy going on right now.

Good Luck!

I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael J. Plumeyer View Post
      Carl,

Do you have a lot of room? If not, then I'd suggest those FlexTex backgrounds from Denny, there's a group buy going on right now.

Good Luck!

Mike, thanks. Yes, I have enough room and I will need a *real* locker. I'd prefer not to go the route of adding a *pull down* locker room.

Comment

Carl,

Actually, it isn't a pulldown thing (if you find out how to do that, PLEASE LET ME KNOW) since their so big & such. Their actually very similar to the OTW sets, but they're a type of plastic rather than styrofoam.

I suggested them because:
        1. there's a group buy going on now.
        2. you can get more than one and have a wide enough area to include an entire football team if you wanted.
        Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in whichever option you find!

Michael
        I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Carl,
          Check your state surplus sale, I've seen them here in SC at our sale. Or check with a high school they may have some they might want hauled off.

Kent

Comment

I would also check with some local schools, the ones here are not using lockers at all any more. If not here is a place I bookmarked a while back, I haven't ordered from them just found them when I googled used school lockers or something like that.

HTH,

http://www.anytimeproducts.com/selec...sselection.htm

http://www.buyusedlockers.com/
            “I'm not young enough to know everything”

Comment

If you still need a locker, I might be able to get you one, all you'd have to do is pay for the shipping. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X