No announcement yet.

How much is your average reprint order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is your average reprint order?

I'm curious as to how much your average reprint order is?

We have extremely good reprint orders ($1000 or more) and I wonder if ours is average or not.

Thanks,

Eddie

for my baby planners it's about 1K per session... for "one timers" (families and older kiddos), it goes up considerably to more like 2-2500.

Comment

Alycia,

Okay, I was talking about wedding reprints, but since you mentioned it....

What is the income of your average clientele?

How do you get $1000 out of baby planners?

Comment

eddie... whoops... didnt see where i was. :::big dork::::

i have a BEST selling package that include the proofs, dvd slideshow, a storyboard frame (GNP) and about 5 gift prints that is $895. Most people will usually get that one and then add a few extra gift prints or a piece of jewelry etc.. almost always they order the 'babys first year coffee album ($600 base price). I have other packages, but that is the most popular.

I am not sure of the income is...but they drive FANCY cars and come from South Tampa... probably 100-200K at least... they dont even bat an eye usuallY (not all, but the majority).

aly

Comment

My average resale for family of the bride and groom is between 5-$800.00. I do see the 1-$2k re-orders but they are rare.

Comment

I have had some weddings with zerro wedding orders and I have had others of $3,000 - $4,000 so hard to determine a true average but I would say somewhere in the $800 range.
            We used to see much more in re-orders a few years ago but like everyone else we too experience images being scanned and printed.

don

Comment

Working...
            X