The Most Fun I've had at a wedding!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Fun I've had at a wedding!!!

Every once in awhile, we're blessed to photograph a wedding for a truly precious couple. Yesterday was one such day for me. What an absolute joy. I don't think I've ever seen two people more in love.

The reception was held on the OU campus where the couple met. After the reception, we followed the limo to an old abandoned home that once belonged to the groom . . .where he and his bride first kissed . . .then on to their hotel . . .where we followed them upstairs and photographed him carrying her over the threshold

Kind Regards
    -Billie
    Attached Files

Last one . . .don't know why they didn't post in the order I posted them

Kind Regards
    -Billie
    Attached Files

Comment

Well . . .OK . . .last one again . . .REALLY

They had two send offs . . .one at the church . . .rose petals . . .and one after the reception . . .SNOW!!!! Their last name is Snow . . .so they through that stuff we flock trees with at Christmas time . . . WHAT A MESS!!!!!

. . . .but still had fun

Kind Regards
      -Billie
      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!!

Deb

Comment

Nice! Love your angles, your processing and your vision on these. They all show a lot of emotion and tell a story very well. Again the work here on the forum is very good, I am glad i joined

Comment

Wonderful shots, I love the 1st one....what time of day was it?
            April

Comment

Thanks Deb & Mike . . . and Mike . . .welcome to Pro4um

Kind Regards
              -Billie

Comment

April . . .it was right at sunset . . .after the wedding ceremony, we drove to Norman for the reception at OU (the couple chose to see each other BEFORE the ceremony so we could do the formals and leave immediately after the ceremony for the reception

The color in the first image was enhanced

Kind Regards
                -Billie

Comment

Still editing . . .and came across this . . .the "Father of the Bride" Limo Can we all say "ecentric"???

Kind Regards
                  -Billie
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow what fun....cool car!
                    April

Comment

Billie,

Looks like you had a busy weekend! Don't cha just love it when you get story-telling weddings like this one! Gotta love the message on the missile (FOB's ride). Can't wait to see more!!! <>

Comment

Billie these are great, what fun! A Brittish phone box in Oklalhoma? neat.
                        Dee

Comment

Billie,
                          looks like a beautiful wedding. So they didn't spring for the honeymoon coverage package, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Reimer
                            Billie,
                            looks like a beautiful wedding. So they didn't spring for the honeymoon coverage package, huh?
                            Nope . . .but one of these days

Dee . . .I thought the British phone booth was too cool . . .we stopped the car and jumped out for that one

Angela . . .judging by the car . . .he appears to be a kook . . .but just the nicest man This was an awsome family to work for . . .can't wait to get started on the album

Kind Regards
                            -Billie

Comment

great pics billie! there is nothing better than a couple in love, not just going through the motions...

Comment

Working...
                              X