Disposable Digital? Check this email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposable Digital? Check this email.

I recieved the following email today, as a wedding vendor. This dumb ***, does not care that he sent this to a photographer.
    I wrote him back and asked, what makes you think a photographer would be interested in telling brides about this service.

Subject: Digital Wedding Cameras

http://www.YouShoot.com/top.php?a=p308_77625

Dear fellow wedding professional,

Have you heard about the latest wedding trend to sweep the nation? Brides everywhere are renting high quality digital cameras for their weddings. The pictures are stunning in quality and cost far less than those from disposable cameras.

As co-founder of YouShoot, the first nationwide digital camera rental company for weddings, I would like to introduce you to our innovative new service and look for ways that we can partner together to better serve our customers. Check out our website at YouShoot.com.

I would like to personally invite you to join our free link exchange program for top-rated wedding vendors like yourself. Please be in touch if you have any questions at all.

Visit YouShoot.com for more details!

Thank you,

Ryan Hudson
    Co-founder, YouShoot
    [email protected]
    1-877-7YOUSHOOT

Remove me from future emails.

1-877-7YOUSHOOT

© 2003-2005 YouShoot
    Last edited by Dave Marks; 06-24-2005, 02:04 PM.

To quote Bugs Bunny "what a maroon".

Comment

The rental fees weren't cheap either.....they could take the extra $800.00 for 10 5.0 megapixels and put it towards their photography.....Those pictures looked like [email protected]!

Comment

OH Well . . .brides that would settle for that aren't my brides anyway

Kind Regards
        -Billie

Comment

Working...
        X