some from sat. wedding in the cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some from sat. wedding in the cities

david and i had the opportunity to photograph as a team on sat. dang, it is just waaaaay too much fun!

as i am editing, i am having a blast playing with some of these...thought i'd share.

the ring around the rosy bridal party and the lens baby blue are starting to be "the shots" that this years brides are all asking for...i guess websites DO work LOL!!

anyway, enjoy...i'll post more as i get them done.

heather
    Attached Files

First time I've seen the Ring around the Bride & Groom - love that! Very nice . . . .

Comment

donna,
      kinda dorky, but for some reason, the brides are really liking it.

heather

Comment

Love the "ring around the rosy" pic Very nice, Heather.

Would you mind sharing what you did in Photoshop to achieve the look on that one and the crossprocessed look in the third?

Love them

Kind Regards
        -Billie

Comment

sure billie,
          the ring around shot is an action called split tone that i got off of another paid forum, i think kevin jairaj might have posted one similar or even that one here?? the shot is a super slow shutter speed and you have them moving around the bride and groom. if it's not blurred enough for your taste, you could always duplicate the layer, do a radial blur on the dup. layer, layer mask out everything but the moving people.

'sup to you whichever way works best for your taste!

the lensbaby shot is an action from jeremy sparling called super eikon blue.

thanks for asking!!

heather

Comment

here's a high contrast ring shot...

heather
            Attached Files

Comment

another lens baby image...

i love the lens baby with the veil....it just makes it like it is moving...

this is more of a pastel image...

heather
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heather Kallhoff
                donna,
                kinda dorky, but for some reason, the brides are really liking it.

heather
                That's what I was thinking! Kinda dorky, buy hey, give 'em what they want. Love the shots Heather, very nice. I like the baby blue one, especially.

Comment

here's another...

hope you aren't getting bored yet!

heather
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nope, not getting bored here..... post as much as you want !!!!

Comment

The first one is comical...looks like a cartoon figure when they start to run ...the others are simply great images...love the lens baby image

looks like she is going to drop the ring into the fires of Mordor...

Comment

Working...
                      X