KS GET TOGETHER last week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS GET TOGETHER last week...

We had a small get together in the BIG metropolis of Wamego,KS ( www.visitwamego.com ) a week ago... just now getting a chance to work through some of the images.

We (Diana Oliver, Gwen Pritchard, and Janelle Bowman) had a great time - chatting, playing with light and our models... (oh and eating - I promise I'll try to get that molten cake recipe posted)

We played with tutus courtesy of Gwen's input, played with the Larson flying starfish and dramatic lighting, high isos outside, natural light and Photoshop fun! We had 3 models to play with - and a stylist come in to do their hair and make up - one was a punk rocker, one was 80s and one was 50s.
    Attached Files

a few more

of the indoor ones
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sara Vanderbilt; 07-23-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

AND NOW.... some of "us"

while we were playing with natural lighting outdoors and praciticing our "HO HO HO" (make 'em laugh) technique that we heard about the 4um.

Janelle is truly BEAUTIFUL - although it was like pulling teeth photographing any of these ladies. (we decided we didn't like being on the "other side") Diana's lack of ever aging just shines through - seriously - she CAN'T be a grandma. What a pretty lady!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sara Vanderbilt; 07-23-2007, 11:32 PM.

Comment

And now Gwenie...

Who was super fun - and full of surprises - LOVE LOVE her blue eyes and laughter!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Oh, and I forgot the last one of all of us - shot on timer.

Comment

I always thought Kansas had the prettiest ladies! This proves it. Great shots too. Love the group shot!

Comment

Well dang girls----next time invite this old Okie!!!!!
              Beautiful pics!!!!!

Comment

I love these little get togethers!

Comment

a few more outdoor things...

we were limited on the evening light as a huge BLACK storm swooped in and so here are just a few.
                  Attached Files

Comment

awesome stuff ladies!!! looks like we had a great time!

drew better be glad that those ladies just didn't sweep ya outta the house for a nite on the town! :yahoo:

-Bryan

Comment

These images are awesome and you ladies are just lovely!!! I wish I'd been there!!!

Comment

Looks like ya'll had fun!

Nice images.

D

Comment

Super fun! Wamego is a really cool little town. Getting to see Sara's house and family was worth the trip alone - WOW! And sleeping in a motel with Gwen, giggling till the wee hours - priceless. And Janelle and her beautiful family, yes there's some great genes here in Kansas! And so sweet and funny. Yes it was a total blast. Thanks again Sara. Uh, still waiting for that cake recipe . . .

Nancy, we definitely need an OK-KS get together. All those OK ladies are crazy fun!

Comment

Yep...there we are! Wamego was such a cool little KS town!

Sara was a great hostess and those kids...OH MY....they have to be the very best I have ever met! Drew was a doll and to put up with us as well!

The models were great and I loved photographing them and getting to do MY take on stuff as crazy as it may be! LOL

Thanks for posting Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AWE Brian...you are such a sweetie!

Originally posted by Brian Atteberry View Post
                              I always thought Kansas had the prettiest ladies! This proves it. Great shots too. Love the group shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X