CS2 Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS2 Actions

If I upgrade to CS2 in the middle of my busy season, am I going to be pulling my hair out trying to get my actions designed for CS to work properly? Will I run into any problems or will it go smoothly?

Marv, I had trouble with any action that used type, like my logo. I have left CS on the computer just in case. I did rewrite those actions, but have not tried all the actions from both 7 and CS.

Comment

Marv,

The only actions that will not work are the ones with text.

To be honest, Marv, I would say that 99% of my actions work in CS2. Those that are made in CS2, do NOT work in any previous versions.

Just load CS2, but DO NOT DELETE CS or 7 or whatever version you have.

I hope this helps!

Michael

PS You won't have to worry about pulling out hair, you can go back to CS and use it for that image set.
      I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Is anyone else losing there actions? I keep loading them and then if I close CS2 I lose them. Come to think of it I loose all my setting. What am I missing?

Comment

Angie,

It is one of those scary things with PS. It happens occasionally you up and lose your actions. No one that I have met can explain it.

Sorry.

Michael
          I LOVE my lab, H&H!

Comment

Is it a CS, CS2 thing? Nver lost anything in 7. I find my self using 7 most of the time.

Comment

Dont know if this helps or not but my problems began when i loaded the second disk in t he cs2 package, the tutorial. My advice is "don't"

Comment

Working...
              X