Who knows the TRICK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows the TRICK??

there is a SIMPLE little trick to help this image.........HOW do you go from a close up like this and crop bigger and drag the color from the right over to the left? I have seen it done and do not remember how?? ANYONE??

thanks
    Attached Files

Make a selection of the edge of the color you want to move all the way down the image (top to bottom) Making sure the baby is not in the selection. just the background color cntrl T or Command to to free transform then expand it to the left will make the background color the same all the way across the left side of the image hope that helped and hope i understood your question

Comment

sounds like you understood to me...........thanks Dwain I think that is exactly what I needed!! I love this 4um!!! I am off to try it!

Comment

Let me know if it works this is my fist real help someone moment on the great 4um hoping it is a successful one.

Comment

Dwain.....do I use the lasso?

Comment

marque tool top left of the tool bar
            Think that is what its called sorry living on little sleep here mind is going blank and on computer without PS
            Rectangle Marque tool make the selection along the color section then control T or CMND T (MAC) to get Free Transform tool then slide left side over of selected area. I think thats right LOL been a long day

Comment

http://www.pro4um.com/4um/showthread.php?t=20153

Burke

Comment

thanks Dwain and Burke.................you too Kirk....it worked like a charm!!!

Comment

show me what you're doing... i am so lost on what you want and now i want it and don't even know what the heck it is!

Comment

Barbara........there is not enough of this image to make an 8x10 without cutting off some of his body, which I do not want to do.So, if you follow the directions that Burke sent you too, you can add to the photo by selecting a section with the marque tool and then going to free transform and dragging the image wider..........thus giving me an 8x10!!! and not losing any of the baby!

Comment

silly me...I forgot the photo.
                      Attached Files

Comment

actually , this is the wrong one. If you look at the first photo at the beginning of this thread you will see that I tried to add more background to the left of the pic to make an 8x10.........but the color is wrong etc, etc. Soooooooo, go to #7 and you will see how Kirk added more image to the picture.I probably am not explaining this very well....but I know what I mean....lol lol

Comment

Working...
                        X