Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirk Voclain View Post
    WELL???

There really is nothing that I do that I have not already talked about it here on the Pro4uM.....so.......I can talk about anything.....but I really would like to be a participant at this.....

Kirk
    The great thing is that by helping others you will be participating. I understand what you are talking about by that though. It would be great if we as a group were to not rely on Kirk's advice, but as a whole group help each other out.
    Aiming higher

Comment

Okay gang, here is a schedule of what Amy at H&H and I have worked out. It will be a busy time but very excited!
      Since we will be doing some shooting in Kansas City please make sure to bring whatever equipment you would for a location shoot.
      There are some really cool areas around KC and I am thinking that the West Bottoms would be a neat place to start.

Sunday May 22, 2016
      Kirk Voclain arrives--Bentley to pick up and bring to Grandma’s B&B at H&H

Monday, May 23, 2016
      Bentley: host--will be around to help and get things

10:00am Program begins-introductions and open discussions

10:15am Business/Product discussion with Terry

11:00am Lab Tour with David

12:00pm Lunch-H&H to provide sandwiches--Jimmy Johns--amy to order

12:30pm Open discussion on other sales opportunities that work!-- David D

1:00pm Open discussion time

3:00pm Models arrive and indoor shooting discussion
      Use half of classroom for studio

4:00pm Depart for model shoot in KC

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
      10:00am Arrive at H&H
      Workflow discussions begin

12:00pm Lunch--Pizza--H&H provide

1:00pm Pricing and Presentation discussions

3:00pm Collages Presentation--Michelle K

4:00pm Depart for home
      Aiming higher

Comment

Jack, I got your email, but couldn't reply, something about quota.... Anyways, I had one of my models cancel on me so if you could bring one that would be great!!

Kirk, I will be in Kansas City Sunday evening. It would be nice to get together Sunday if possible. I have a family session Sunday afternoon, but could meet up that evening.

Gang, if you need anything my phone number is 620-212-4870. Call or text and I will get back to you ASAP. Like I said above, I have a shoot tomorrow afternoon, so it might be a few moments before I could get back to you.

See you all Monday morning!!!
        Aiming higher

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Marr View Post
          Jack, I got your email, but couldn't reply, something about quota.... Anyways, I had one of my models cancel on me so if you could bring one that would be great!!

Kirk, I will be in Kansas City Sunday evening. It would be nice to get together Sunday if possible. I have a family session Sunday afternoon, but could meet up that evening.

Gang, if you need anything my phone number is 620-212-4870. Call or text and I will get back to you ASAP. Like I said above, I have a shoot tomorrow afternoon, so it might be a few moments before I could get back to you.

See you all Monday morning!!!
          Eric:

I arrive at 9:45PM.....that is when my plan lands...so, by the time I get to the H&H B&B..it's gonna be at least 10:30 or so....but if you want to hang out....no problem, you will know where I'm at!!!

Kirk
          Redheaded Johnson

Comment

Oh, I didnt think that your flight came in so late. I will let you know what time I plan on being there.
            Aiming higher

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Just a reminder to bring your equipment for shooting and to also bring your lap top to share your workflow
              Aiming higher

Comment

for those of you that need the address to H&H

8906 E 67th St, Raytown, MO 64133
                Aiming higher

Comment

WOW!! What a day! I am so blown away by the amount of talent that this group has. This get2gether has been way different than the one we had in 2010, I think one is because I am looking at things from a fresh perspective, but mostly because of the years of experience and diversity that we have in our group. Joe and Kirk, I have to say thank you so much, you both bring so much to the table for me to learn from. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning and learning more from everyone.
                  Aiming higher

Comment

We had a great time!

Thanks to all who attended, Eric for putting it together and to H&H for hosting!

Need to schedule another one!!

Comment

I will post all the pictures I took ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Schulz View Post
                        I will post all the pictures I took ASAP
                        Still waiting for those pics, Joe.

Comment

WOW! I am so lost for words on how to describe this event. First of all big thanks to H&H for hosting us, you all were very helpful and knowledgeable. The people at H&H really are the best! I would then like to thank everyone who came, without your attendance this would not have happened. A big thanks to Kirk Voclain, and Joe & Kelly Schulz; I learned so much from you all, thank you for the willingness to help others learn. It was great to meet you all and I hope that we stay in touch.

Because I always look for way to make things better are there any suggestions on what you would like to see if we were to do this again? Would you want to do this again?

Joe, I like your idea of the rotation...

ALSO, did you enjoy? What did you learn? Would you come back? Should this be a yearly event?
                          Aiming higher

Comment

This was a great event! It was fun meeting everyone and learning new things. Big Thanks To Kirk Voclain and Joe Schulz! Thank you to H&H for hosting, Thanks Terry & Bentley! It was really cool to tour the lab.

Comment

You guys all suck....I posted every single image I took and nothing from anyone else!

Comment

Working...
                              X